Unlike the last person..
The last guy that just attempted a review had a stroke, and unfortunately he died. Time of death: 6:06:06.
Anyway, amazing movie, funny as hell, need I say more?
// This means that it's worth the load.
You must of been really REALLY bored.. I'm pretty impressed though.. Imagine what you could do with a paperclip and a peice of paper.. You could like recite the entire 6th symphony..
Movie was alright..
What ever happened to JC Denton? :)
The movie was fine, except that it was a little short and the voices were boofed up.
:: Review ::
:: Individual Grading ::
Amazing graphic quality, and music. Reminding me of those "repetetive" moving commericals that used to be on TV. What was the point of maruading the eggs with all those things though? Plus the eggs must be made of titanium to withstand all of that..
I liked the egg interpretation of a bum who lived in an apartment and worked programmed for a company. The porn download was comical, but I thought the entire movie was to be interpreted.. It seemed like there were humans, and he was just a freak of an egg..
Once again one of those things factory beltline things.. But.. Egg Battle? If you want to egg battle you don't paint the friggen' eggs..
Graphics were good, sound was good, and the school boxes were hilarious. The only thing that was wrong with this flash is the Passion of the Christ spoof. Yes, it is a shitty movie, and yes Universal has taken a shit on itself and blamed the jews for everything.. Just ignore them and live life normally..
Egg walking through hallway, O Fortuna Remix looping.. Samples... Enough said..
:: Group Grading ::
All grades have been standardized and averaged together.
Entire Archive: 7.8
Accurate Complete Flash Movie: 7.1
:: Possible Different Outcomes ::
1. When the guy in the green hat saw the cop chasing him, why didn't he just pull the handbrake? The cop wouldnt have enough time to brake he'd hit the back of the car, fly over, smash his face on the ground, then the guy in the car can hold the regular brake, push the gas and just smush the cop.
2. Once again.. Cop was sitting behind him, he should of breaked, cop would of flown out once again and get smushed again.
3. When cop was sitting behind the guy in the greenhat why didn't he just start choking him? I mean he put a gun to his head..
4. When the rampage guy hit the floor why didn't the chopper just lean it's proppeler forward and cut the shit out of him?
5. The part with the zombie stick isn't realistic, his head wouldn't cut clean off. The bike would bounce and make the driver do a "forward wheelie", then if he doesn't shift his weight backwards he'd fall straight forward onto the road and because of the force he would roll.
6. How did the thunderbird lose the roof?
7. Sorry for all the realism but it's just my personal opinon.
:: Extremely Helpful Review v1.0 ::
::[ Graphics - 7 ]::
I gave you a 7 in graphics because the visuals aren't exactly to match with the movie but they are at least real enough to recognize (morpheous with black head and blue body)
::[ Sound - 9 ]::
The voice acting was very good.
::[ Interactivity - 0]::
::[ Style - 3 ]::
Wingdings as the matrix font was a little humourous and a little stylish.. For the rest.. Not much to say.
::[ Violence - 3]::
::[ Humour - 10 ]::
Possibly the strongest part of the entire movie. The humour is what makes this movie worth watching. Don't blame me that part with the falling me laugh myself shitless. (When I saw him fall the 2nd time I almost fell off my chair laughing)
::[ Extremely Helpful Reviewer 1.0 ]::
::[ Graphics - 8]::
I scored you an 8 in Graphics because it was a Counter-Strike flash that resembled a likeness to the game, wasen't "stick", and had some custom drawings of the first person HUD. Also the end picture was very creative.
::[ Sound - 8]::
The reason you got an 8 in sound is because most of the sound effects were from the actual game, and you altered some annoying sequences such as the start tone.
::[ Interactivity - 0]::
Self - Explained.
::[ Style - 10]::
You got a perfect 10 in style because of the way you organized the movie. It is extremely accurate to what usually happens in 1.6 servers when retards are given power and don't have any skill of their own. This is one of the reasons I quit counter-strike. Also the real-time text added some points to this grade and you should of got a 10.82 but the scoring system only allows a 10.
::[ Violence - 8]::
Gore amount regulated, no bones sticking out of people's chests, no mutated intenstines on the floor. Some bullet tracers would have given you a perfect 10.
::[ Humour - 1 ]::
It was a little humourous when the terrorist stood behind the CTs and they didn't try to blast the shit out of him before they talked.. Not anything too great, but nice to have.
::[ Overall - 7]::
Overall this movie has been graded to be worth the 5 minutes to watch it. If you severly hate counter-strike I don't see any reason why you would be on this page.
::[ After-Commentary ]::
- Change name to something like "Admin Abuse" or something similar.. The title makes me thing a n00b created it..
Didn't pay attention to the movie at all...
BUT THAT END MUSIC.. Oh god I loved that music if you tell me where you got it... :/
Many voices chanting at once:
All hail! Knox king of the portal! *Entire crowd bows* *Two jets fly by and leave a white trail of smoke*
*Knox walks out with a red cape and a crown on his head*
Then he says...
Holy shit dude... The camera man ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.